The Winnipeg Free Press Digital Team is looking for a Senior Online Developer to join us.
The Digital Media department is responsible for the creation and development for all of the Winnipeg Free Press websites, mobile sites and apps as well as our clients' assets.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Media, this position will be responsible for:
- Development of desktop and mobile sites
- App development
- Project management for client work
- All aspects of digital design
- Leading the team on project based assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary graduate in Digital Media Design, or equivalent
- High level knowledge of HTML 5, XML, Java Script, CSS 3, Velocity
- Proven experience in SEO, social media and web development best practice, and responsive design
- Proficiency in Windows, Final Cut, After Effects and Adobe CS including InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and flash
- App development experience
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with other departments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
The Winnipeg Free Press offers a competitive compensation package! If you are motivated by excellence and are searching for a challenging and exciting career opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those under consideration will be contacted.